View Single Post
10-27-2009   #279 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJax
1.) You can enter the new area from Belos. There is a Valkyrie NPC awaiting you and will chat with you and offer quests. Also, you will clearly see the "tent" where Ramua was in is missing. Once you go inside the portal you are in a map which looks like the Mine with no enemies but the above mentioned tent all broken on the bottom. Continuing to the right you will see a portal that takes you to Colosseum.
Here's the Valkyrie NPC artwork from kLT's files:

Also one other piece of NPC artwork that's apparently new (just started looking at kLT's files recently so not 100% certain on this, but the numbering indicates it goes after the Valkyrie one in the same area):

I've also got the BGM from the coliseum if anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)