View Single Post
10-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
LilPhenyl
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

I'm going to be tsundere/sarcastic for a moment.

zzz this guide sucks get out. I don't love it.

This is a great and easy guide for beginners. A beginner wouldn't have the funds to constantly spam skills, so they would resort to basic/hard attacks from time to time (which works well). However, a person with more cash can afford to use skills at all times. As such, they would want to get both branches to kill things faster/level faster.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very straight forward and basic guide filled with delicious goodness, but it wouldn't be the fastest build leveling wise. After level 80, switching to one branch would work well! Since the person could use skills infinitely and get a lot of miscellaneous skills at this point.

You should also note that mace skills are ridiculously slow compared to other skills. So if someone is a PVP nut, they should become a sword using knight, not a mace one. If they like to level moreso than PVP, mace is the way to go.

TL;DR

+rep kki<3u

Last edited by LilPhenyl; 10-27-2009 at 03:11 PM.