View Single Post
08-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Admin Requests on MSN/AIM/PM/Email

I've asked nicely; it still hasn't sunk in.

From now on, any request made to me on MSN, AIM, PM, or through email will be ignored. Any request that a moderator can accomplish posted in admin requests will be closed and ignored. There are 5 admins on this site and 16 moderators for a reason - so I don't have to do everything. I've been very sick this weekend and the amount of requests coming through my MSN - even after telling people I was sick - baffles me.

"Oh, you should get some rest. By the way, fix this, this, this, that, and this."

Please submit admin requests/guild though this forum.

Please submit suggesions through the "Questions, Feedback, and Suggestions" forum.

Please use the "Report Post" to report posts that break the rules, need to be moved, need to be closed, or anything else that a moderator can do.

Please use the "Game Forum Request" forum for all game forum requests.

We aren't Ntreev, we respond to requests usually within minutes or hours, not weeks or years.

As you can see, we have adequate facilities so that requests can be queued and handled by the first available staff member. There's no reason I should have to do half of all requests because they come to me directly.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]