Thread: Guardians
View Single Post
10-26-2009   #94 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroShadow
And what do we do to remove guardian skills? Myshop item?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
I can't answer all the questions as I still don't know here's what I do know.

My guardian has a 5436 build (I don't know how before I awoke it, it was 4325, and after it magically grew a point everywhere). It has 5 power skill slots, 4 magic skill slots, 3 sense skill slots, and 6 charm skill slots. I have only been able to teach it 1st job charm attack and debuff skills. I tried teaching it card strike and impelling rage but neither took, I also tried shield all and dodge master but neither of those took. I was able to teach it titanium wrist but not physical training. My fox friend said hers wouldn't learn gun skills. and when I put my mastered skills on my guardian they show up lvl 10, and to remove them all I have to do is right click them.

That's what I got so far.
there you go

I feel terribly bad for kale lols.

Its only 1 more week, guys, then you can then mess around all you like to your heart's content.