View Single Post
10-25-2009   #509 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Urgh... I felt sorry for you Hannah.. .T.T

That hacker... Is just to damn cold-hearted, toying with our minds and our accounts. T.T

That's why i'm fortunate to have internet common sense and did not TRUST the website after that person posted at the offical forums! (AKA I researched the website and found out it's just a website-hosting site... thing.)

Soo... I'm glad your hard-working sheep is safe... But unfortunate to lost all of your stuff... (In-fact, I think I herd of a simular hacking story too... I still kep the stuff that this looser dropped... I wish I could have kept that Trickster's name..)

Back to this... "anbuniyo"... I've seen that Buffalo before. He's pretty harmless, until from what I believe: was fooled like you and the hacker took his account and use that poor Buffalo as his "disquise".

Yea.. Wish this website is removed, but the website does not belong to them... Unless the only way is to contact the staff who manages the website hostings... ._.;; (AKA @ rg3.net...)

Very unfortunate... V,V

P.S. GM_Raven has already made a "Account Information" thread ages ago... And the rules (AKA common sense rules) are already there... It's very sad that no one has looked at it yet.. Because that could help and well.. Ignore that phony URL to stay away from danger...

Last edited by Gaap; 10-25-2009 at 03:53 PM.