View Single Post
10-25-2009   #507 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I do wish the community paid more attention.
I've been nice enough to run through that site and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Notice:
http://www.trickster-ntreev.rg3.net is a key-logging site. Anyone that gets whispered with this should ignore the user.

I have already checked it out. The site may seem legit and similar to the original trickster site but is not.
The original login url is http://trickster.ntreev.net/Account/login.aspx.

There are many ways to tell this site is meant to key log. Here are the things used to determine it:
  1. URL does not match the legitimate site.
  2. Page source. It is a completely compressed mimicry.
  3. Hoster. Host name was not given.
  4. Host URL is not legitimate. It was created to be a hidden property.

Upon typing it within the search engine, one of the searches brings you to a Spanish speaking community forum that discuses illegal programs and what not for games.

Edit: I had to move your posts over here.
I'm sorry Lin but it's not a scam but more of a hack/threat within your own account.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 10-25-2009 at 01:17 PM.