Thread: Guardians
View Single Post
10-24-2009   #52 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Regarding Guardian.

I'll repeat what I have said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
From my source, it said that when guardian at lvl 1 lasts 50 seconds. The higher the level, the longer it will activate.

They also mentioned potting for HP, or MP will raise 1-2 point in the gauge below the egg's stat chart. When 5 points in the gauge are filled, you get one point in the egg's stat chart. You can only have a total of 14 points and 6 being the max on each stat. Once total points hit 14, all growth stops completely no matter what you do. But some players can get up alot higher by doing certain actions repeatedly before the guardian hatches... which leads to an rare guardian with higher stats than the original 14 points describe in the egg's stat chart.

Whichever stats are the highest will determine the type of guardian you will get. If you have 6 points in Pow, then your pretty much getting the pow guardian.

Last edited by weissritter; 10-24-2009 at 10:07 PM.