View Single Post
10-24-2009   #17 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

I'm ignoring alex as if I don't I will have massive brain issues from slamming my head into my desk.

to awaken your guardian you don't really have to be lvl 180. As I finally woke mine up here's the guide:

collect all 16 map cards from the card skill and put the map together to be ported to the hidden place.

1st - talk to janus(the 3rd job jester guy) and he will tell you to get 10 fireworks from the lvl 180 fireball monsters there.

2nd - then he ask you to kill another monster and gives you 3 mins to do so.

3rd - he then ask you for a mysterious powder and a HARKON!(I'd say more but you're not worth getting banned for)

4th - have eclipse port you to that child don and young rosaline, shes asks for a honey tea to do so.

5th - don asks you to kill a doppleganger in 2 mins, use the mirror to port you into the doppleganger zone.

6th - talk to young rosaline and go back to janus to awaken your guardian.

if that's not good enough for you, you can go find out for yourself as apparently I'm a liar.

Last edited by kale15; 10-25-2009 at 04:55 AM.