View Single Post
10-23-2009   #23 (permalink)
WhatThePhuc
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
I TOO have made a graph, hopefully to confuse you.

I have graphed the long term effects of random keys on the post-postular effect of a player-run economy in a controlled environment i.e. the coorelation of Lunia economics to the Llama population and the results I have found are startling.

At the beginning of every fiscal year the margin profit reaches equilibrium with the llamas and the second line (indicated by the color green) shows the gradual increase of Random Box Key prices in a post-release post-9/11 Asuka economy.
that didn't confuse me, cuz i actually understand that you're just trolling

i care about the lunia community, so i don't want them to learn incorrect/misleading info
the author of this guide asked me to point out some parts i thought needed work, and i did that
and if i am incorrect myself, then someone should correct me

you, however, are not contributing to this thread at all

EDIT:
btw, my last post was meant for the writer of the guide, not you
he's a business major, so i assume he understands the graphs

Last edited by WhatThePhuc; 10-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.