View Single Post
10-22-2009   #12 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
time limit doesn't matter that much in those catalysts
it's more of how fast u wanna sell it since if the time runs out ur screwed

but his rule on "snatch it and u'l gain gold, and seller will regret" would be wrong

and regretting selling cheap is wrong too
i sell all my items 25-50% off never regretted once and i'm very good with my money gain

"This guide also applies for real life economy" so terribly wrong... ur guide has nothing that'll work in rl even though its wrong as whatthephuc said
I see...thanks for your opinions.

But about the bolded part, I still kinda think the time limit does matter D:

In theory, if I was the buyer and wanted to use the catalyst immediately after purchasing, then buying a 2 days' remaining time catalyst with the same price of 6 days' one isn't really any different to me.

However, don't human tend to avoid stuff that may be good but with just a small not-a-big-deal defection? (not sure if the word defection is correct)

For example like if you're buying a PS3 game: there are 2 boxes for u to choose, both are the same price, both boxes' CD inside are perfectly fine, however box 2's cover seems to have a little scratch...maybe some buyer just want to play the game inside that they don't care about the little scratch that much, but it would seems most buyer would still tend to choose box 1 where everything is 'perfect' no? (even tho there's really hardly any difference)