View Single Post
10-22-2009   #11 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
When I read this paragraph, I suddenly have a question

Sometimes I do seems to be the one who's losing money by selling item cheaper like you described, but what if the case is like selling item with Time Limit on it such as Risk Free/Fatal-Risk Free Catalyst??

Recently, I obtained a Fatal-Risk Free Catalyst from someone, however it's remaining time only have about 2 days & 20 hours left.

I looked around the shop in sq1/2/3, most ppl are selling their Fatal-Risk with 6 days & XX hours ranging from about 300g~400g. If I were to compete with them, obviously I can't put the same price since my remaining time's shorter; I mean why would someone paid 300g for a 2 day Fatal-Risk when they can buy a same one with 6 days' remaining time?

So I lowered my price to 200g hoping to get rid of it fast, and then standing in sq 1 shouting for about 2 hours til someone bought it, in your opinion, was lowering my price a dumb move? D:
time limit doesn't matter that much in those catalysts
it's more of how fast u wanna sell it since if the time runs out ur screwed

but his rule on "snatch it and u'l gain gold, and seller will regret" would be wrong

and regretting selling cheap is wrong too
i sell all my items 25-50% off never regretted once and i'm very good with my money gain

"This guide also applies for real life economy" so terribly wrong... ur guide has nothing that'll work in rl even though its wrong as whatthephuc said

Last edited by Lunar; 10-22-2009 at 10:58 PM.