View Single Post
10-22-2009   #10 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz
One thing you might be wondering is, what if everybody sells at 25g again to lower the price? The answer is that that will not work because the demand will stay exactly the same, regardless of what price you put it at. Meaning, if you sell it at 25g, people will snatch it up as soon as they see that, because they know that they can easily sell that same key for 30g at another time. Then you will regret selling it at 25g because you could have done the same exact thing and made 5g more than what you sold it for. In retrospect, if you try to get people to sell it for a lower price, you and all the people you convinced are losing a lot of money, while everybody else laughs and profits from your loss.
When I read this paragraph, I suddenly have a question

Sometimes I do seems to be the one who's losing money by selling item cheaper like you described, but what if the case is like selling item with Time Limit on it such as Risk Free/Fatal-Risk Free Catalyst??

Recently, I obtained a Fatal-Risk Free Catalyst from someone, however it's remaining time only have about 2 days & 20 hours left.

I looked around the shop in sq1/2/3, most ppl are selling their Fatal-Risk with 6 days & XX hours ranging from about 300g~400g. If I were to compete with them, obviously I can't put the same price since my remaining time's shorter; I mean why would someone paid 300g for a 2 day Fatal-Risk when they can buy a same one with 6 days' remaining time?

So I lowered my price to 200g hoping to get rid of it fast, and then standing in sq 1 shouting for about 2 hours til someone bought it, in your opinion, was lowering my price a dumb move? D: