View Single Post
10-21-2009   #12 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Momijii doesn't even actively play TO anymore. That is probably the reason as to why his guide was never completed.

You are wrong about the Lucky Fist skill.
(Enemy's Max HP 10 + LK 8) Power [Power is 440%]
The Enemy's Max HP isn't the total HP, it only calculates the bar you are on.
Let's use Tenter as an example.
Tenter's HP is ~ 23k per bar & my lion's LK [7xx]
23,000 10 = 2,300
700 8 = 5,600
As you can see, LK is the bigger factor within the equation compared to HP.

You are missing the fact that Lucky Fist has an animation time of ~3 seconds before it deals damage. If you time it wrong, that's enough time for you to be banished or possibly hit by a strong skill. The cooldown of the skill doesn't help it either [6 seconds].

Lucky Fist is also a bad skill to use to combo because it's considered a Physical Attack. All bosses begin to increase their physical and magical defense as you lower their HP.

All of these are based off Count, Tenter, and Queen. I could care less about the lower level bosses since they are easy for anyone.

Yes. Pearl Pistol is Karan's unique.
[Pearl Pistol]

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog