View Single Post
10-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT
Default Loading/Login/Lobby Screens

I decided to go through and make clean versions of all the loading screens (that is without the progress bar). Since they're stored with the bottom section cut-up and off to the side you have to edit them a bit to get them this way. I figured others might like having them as well, so I'm sharing them in this thread. I'll update it as new ones come out, although I don't expect us to see new loading screens very often. However, I'm going to post the login and lobby background images as well and we get new ones of those every few months.

2009-10-22 (Halloween) Loading Screen
Spoiler!

2009-10-08 Loading Screens
Spoiler!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 10-22-2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Added 2008-10-22 Halloween Loading Screen