View Single Post
10-18-2009   #389 (permalink)
Silver Rook
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Playing ECO of course ;_;

Nyarurato desperately tries her best to wake the slumbering Makuro to no avail...

"Wake up Makuro! This is an emergency!" wailed Nyarurato as she watches the rest of the students take up poise against the Dark Dragon. "Dint you tell me to wake you up if there's something happening!?"

Time's running out. Because no one dared to strike against the dark dragon scales, the chance that Rydia's Eidolon has given them disappeared as soon as it appeared. The dragon reared back and unleashed a horrifying roar that shook the entire floor causing bits of cobwebs and paint flakes to be dislodged, raining down on the group.

The students huddled together as a group as the dragon started moving towards them, step by step...

- A few floors above -

After moving everything to a few floors above, a satisfied Amanda sat down on the couch near by, hearing the roars of the dragon.

"It should be done by now, mother." said Amanda, "There's no way they can make their way through the dragon, not even I can take that beast down."

"Keep quiet, you insolent daughter of mine. You think they're alone? We can't take any chances, prepare the traps for their arrival."

"I can't believe that they've made it through that seemingly impossible trap that I've laid out for them anyway, I won't make the same mistake I've made once, mother." replied Amanda

- Back at the 69th Floor -

Nyarurato stared in horror as she tried to think up of a plan that's theoretically possible for them to handle to take the dragon out. The fear of the dragon, and for the safety of the group, has caused Nyarurato to unable to concentrate and when she can't concentrate on a situation, the answer talker wouldn't activate.

Finally, she yelled out at the students (And the janitor, of course.):

"I need someone to use me! Anyone with weaponry experience, just tell me which weapon to transform into, I'll give you what you'll need!"

//Thread.

Nyarurato, being a spirit weapon, would be able to converse and change her form into anything that would perfectly suit the user. Due to her particular ability; Overtuning, characters that use her would be able to fire much more powerful spells and even make use of her Answer Talker ability. In much cases, you can even start an attack by turning Nyarurato into a really heavy hammer while swinging it from a light staff. This would means that you would be able to attack an enemy with a hammer that's moving a the speed of a light staff. The possibilities of different attacks using Nyarurato is limitless.

On the other hand, Makuro is currently in "Out of battle" status. Apparently something is happening... But what?

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 10-25-2009 at 08:48 AM.