View Single Post
10-16-2009   #54 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Felice held back a laugh at Setsuna's new nickname, and mentally facepalmed at what the girl said afterwards. Was she a complete idiot? Maybe that's why she was a Taekwon -- although she wasn't "all brawn and no brains" since she didn't look like she had much brawn. Then again, she's met some pretty frightening Taekwons in the past that didn't look like they could even lift a stick, yet could pummel the strongest of monsters with their feet alone.

She was about to speak up when Alundra stood and clapped her hands together once.

"May I have everyone's attention?"

She looked around, then nodded.

"Most of you know what the letter was about, and I'm glad you have come back. While merely a week has passed in this world, years have passed in your various worlds, and all of you have grown stronger for it.

"Now, first, I must explain the situation to those of you who I haven't seen, and there are more of you than I expected. Some time ago, our princess was kidnapped and sealed away, which threatened the fates of all worlds. She was rescued, and those of you who helped will forever have my gratitude.

"As for the current situation, The ones who sealed her away are still out there, and still causing trouble. However, we have found the source of their power: a crystal guarded by a mighty Thraken, both of which were tainted by the evil of this enemy. You must find the holy sword that will cleanse and purify both the crystal and the Thraken. Hopefully, this will put a stop to this nightmare."

Alundra sighed and looked around at everyone.

"We'll set out tomorrow, I suppose. Everyone should go ahead and have some lunch. There's stew and some bread, and I'll be going out to get some drinks. I still need to finish some last minute research on where the location of the sword is, so we'll head out tomorrow."

Last edited by Mitchi; 10-16-2009 at 11:28 AM.