View Single Post
10-16-2009   #4821 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkyri
So you're basically saying we can get all 4 guardians as long as we do enough of the above?
No its like training your Eevee. Whatever you stone you give it, will evolve into a type that can no longer be the other.

@Zero

the torrobie are the shadow monsters from the dark world that can only be seen with 3rd eye.

@Fox

Guardian skills are BROUGHT from the shop. But there is a "basic set skill" that can be set from the player's available basic skill set.

After guardian comes out, I'll probably be running around meleeing things for the duration of hatching so i can get free eagle eye boost for myself XD

PS: the surprise system seems to be able to give chaos feather :P

Last edited by weissritter; 10-16-2009 at 07:38 AM.