View Single Post
10-15-2009   #45 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Caden and Claire were trying to make this the best day for their father. After much persuasion they had prevented him from getting up and was doted upon by the two loving children in the comfort of his bed.

Claire was busy preparing the breakfast for her father while Caden had gotten some flowers and the mail. After shuffling through them he placed all but one on the tray. Staring at the letter for a moment he handed it to Claire who was busy arranging the vase.

"This is for you."

With a questioning glance she took the letter and stared at the white rectangle in front of her. The only words scrawled on it were that of:'Claire.'

Confusedly she opened the letter carefully and pulled out the parchement.

Dear Claire

Hello my aspiring friend. I believe two years have passed in your world to further your study in the arcane. I am afraid I need to request you to stop your studies and lend your knowledge to the prevention of evil. While I sincerely thank you for you help rescueing Princess Azalea it appears the evil has not been fully averted.

Please comply and come and save the worlds again.

~Alundra

"Oh my..." Claire whispered so low as to make sure Caden couldn't hear her. "Yes Alundra, of course I'll come and help!"

SMASH! Claire started at the sudden crash and soon followed a curse in the voice of her father. Temporarily distracted from the letter Claire flew upstairs to rescue him, leaving the letter on the table.

Caden who had just finished taking a phone call walked in and glanced at the letter on the table. He was close enough to discern the words.

Please recite the words underneath to be taken back to my world.

Without thinking Caden read the worlds outloud and vanished with the letter from the room.

Twenty minutes later Claire rushed downstairs to find everything gone.

Caden on the other hand was hurtling through seemingly endless space before feeling himself slam into another body and they both fell in a heap.

Groaning he pushing himself up from the body and blerily opened his eyes. They were confronted by a set of gray eyes staring right back at him.