View Single Post
10-15-2009   #44 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Yeah, Greenie was always there for us when we needed him," Micah said.

Out of everyone on the trip Claire, Felice and Louise were the ones that he felt the most connected to. Louise was his age, Felice was like a little bro, and Claire was always fun t joke around with. However, it was Azthra that he always regretted not being able to get to know better. There was something about the younger male's dependability and gentle demeanor (though he proved hismelf to be as tough as any of them) that just made him likeable. He wouldn't admit it but it made him a bit jealous that Azthra seemed to grow closest to Felice. Now that he knew Felice was a girl, Micah figured it was understandable.

Micah didn't allow his thoughts to pass over to his expression though.

"So," Micah turned to the rest of the people. "I see you lovely ladies are also new. It is my pleasure to meet you all."