View Single Post
10-15-2009   #42 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"W,wait so all this time you were a girl," Micah asked. "Why didn't you tell us? And here I was oogling you and you were Felice!"

Micah laughed at himself. Felice was a hot girl but for some reason now that he knew it was Felice he couldn't seperate her from being "the little brother he never had" back when they saved the world the first time... and oogling "little brothers you never had" was wrong.

"Uh... well I guess I'm gonna have to watch you," Micah said with a wink. "I can't have guys looking at my little bro- I mean sis."

He sent a glare at Ryan, Azthra, and the new guy... wait who was he again? Azthra had introduced him as his older brother Thaeres. That's right. But then Felice had to announce her hotness and confuse everyone.

"Oh, right. Pleased to make the acquaintance," Micah said, flipping his hair back with one hand and reaching out the other to shake with Thares. "I'm Micah Silva, gentleman and detective extrodinaire. I'm quite fond of your brother."