The Secret World Official Forums
The Secret World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There will be neither levels, nor classes in the game; instead, the character building will be skill-based.
- The player characters will be customizable to a large degree, particularly in their choice of clothing, weapons (which range from shotguns to swords and can be customized and upgraded), and the supernatural powers they acquire.
- Combat against computer-controlled monsters will be one of the game's central points and will require more of player's attention than contemporary MMORPGs.
- The players will be able to form teams to fight together but the game can also be played in single-player mode.
- the game is story-driven and there will be an overarching linear plot, as well as numerous side-quests, ranging from investigation to sabotage and hunting
- playable factions ("secret societies") will be available in the game. These are: the London-based Templars, pious zealots "who would burn an entire village down to get their hands on one demon"; the New York City-based Illuminati, Machiavellian pragmatists who "believe that it's a tough world where only the strongest will survive"; and the Seoul-based "Dragon", who take a neutral stance between the other two and are "all about deceiving, orchestrating chaos, and waiting patiently for its time".
- Additionally, players will be able to create own guilds, known as "cabals" in-game, affiliated with one of the main factions. All players' actions in the game will contribute to their ranking in their respective guilds and factions.
- PvP areas of the game will be located in the region called Agartha inside the hollow Earth, where the players will fight for the invaluable resource known as "anima".
I need to play this sexy game NOW. But if its point and click then it can suck itself.