View Single Post
10-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
Ascherit
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default Fashion of the Month #1

October 2009

Do you like dressing up? Do you think you're the most dazzling fashionista/o of all time? Do you think you have what it takes to woo and wow the community with your FABULOUS outfits? Well, do we have quite the contest for you!

How to Enter
  1. Plan your outfit and dress yourself according to the given theme below
  2. Take a picture of yourself wearing said outfit. Also, in your photo, you must show some sort of identification of your forum name (paper signs, name tags, write on face, etc.). This is done in order to confirm the validity of your photo and to prevent people from pulling random images from shopping websites and image search engines. (You may cover your face with the paper if you wish to preserve your personal identity.)
  3. Upload and submit your photo by PMing them to me before the deadline
  4. Voting will begin once submission period is over
Rules
  • PICTURES MUST BE SAFE FOR WORK. No nekkid pictures.
  • Your outfit must correspond to the given theme. Yes, I know fashion is interpreted differently by everyone, but if the theme is punk and you're wearing a polo and striped shorts, I have every right to reject your entry.
  • 1 photo/submission per person. If you submit another entry during the submission period I will assume that you want to use that as your entry instead of your previous submission.
  • People with 2 consecutive wins will not be eligible to participate in the next FotM
  • Photos must be sized appropriately. Don't send me your 4000x4000 .jpegs -- my computer will freeze and I'll probably ignore your entry. (MAXIMUM WIDTH = 700 px. If you need me to resize your photo, please link it, don't use image tags)
Voting
  • There will be a separate poll for each gender.
  • If there are not enough male/female contestants in their respective division, the poll will be lumped together and there will be only one winner.
  • Voting will begin as soon as the deadline leeway ends and the poll will go on for 1 week.

Prizes
  • Rep from me for each gender division winner
  • Each gender-division winner will receive a small CG piece of them and their outfit, drawn exclusively by myself (art samples can be found in my art thread)
  • The CGs and your winning photo will be placed in /ggFTW!'s Fashion Hall of Fame
  • ?? Mystery Prize ??

Deadline: November 2nd, 2009 (3PM PST) to November 16th, 2009 (3PM PST)

Late entries will not be accepted, although I WILL give a 12 hour leeway after the deadline due to conflicting timezones.

Theme: Geek/Nerd/Someone trying to look very smart (ex: taped glasses, suspenders, pants up to your waist, etc)

Good luck!

these swimming gays ruined my life

Last edited by Ascherit; 11-05-2009 at 03:40 PM.