View Single Post
10-14-2009   #52 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidenD
I'd put across 2 points for Asuka's skills after toying with her skills around.

Shadow Blades: [stage][pvp] From what I see, the 4th and 5th hit may not come in, since its a vertical slash upward for the 4th hit. Thus unless the target(s) is/are directly infront of you, you may not do a full 4 ~ 5 chain. Also, if you go through the target(s) at the 4th hit (this skill makes her step forward each slash) you'll miss too.

Hamstring: [myth] Don't you pass through the monsters when you cast this skill? You could get thrown here and there if you end up in between mobs after this skill is used....
Shadow Blades: There IS no 5th hit. There is only 4 hits from this attack.

Hamstring: You can pass through if you are too close to the monster. Hamstring requires a certain distance for all hits to connect, which is at the edge of the sword swings. The attacks are fast enough to keep stunning the monsters, and I'm pretty sure you have a party to help you stun the monsters.