Thread: suplex thunder?
View Single Post
10-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde
^ though thats kind of stupid when you could use lesser points to deal more damage with higher level skills
Can't forget that higher level skills cost Clear Cubes (Fragments, I think) as well as having high MP cost and cooldown. They also tend to do TONS of damage even at level 1 by the time you get it. That extra SP could be spent in other areas temporarily (by temporarily, I mean if you want to skill reset, but this price, ugh), making it a very nice balance of skills with average to high attack power.

Cooldowns could mean the difference in PvP with Grapplers. If all your skills are on cooldown, you'll be stuck with normal attacks and most likely Air Walk and Tornado Kick and Muse's Uppercut. That quick Suplex could deal some damage and give you the chance to run away.

I'd also like to mention Suplex Thunder could work well with Brawlers, since it adds another status effect. Having an enemy in Poison, Bleeding, Hit Recovery Decrease, Electrocution, Blind, and Bind (though, you must be a god if you get all of those in) will equal MAJOR damage amplification when using Mount with Raging Vulcan, maybe even Explosive Hook.

Personally, however, the high cost in SP is something that I would only spend in after taking all my essential skills to desired level and having leftovers. Albert skills cost A LOT of SP. X: