Thread: suplex thunder?
View Single Post
10-13-2009   #4 (permalink)
Skiegh
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
ohh ok, thanks for the info. since i am a grappler, any opinions on whether or not if its worth the 2x sp usage? i remember seeing some DnF videos and many of the grapplers do have thunder suplex
I put a point into it and I can see wanting to put more into it. It adds an extra 8 MP use per suplex but adds 370ish damage which sometimes hits twice and has a chance to electrocute the enemies.

I believe the magic damage can get quite high at later levels but the cost for raising it is quite high for a grappler as stated. Still, you could wrap an entire build around making Suplex as strong as possible by maxing Suplex, Suplex Thunder, Irresistible grab, Intense takedown, and back breaker.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."