View Single Post
10-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

The 'suicide run' was composed of Boomy, Rip, Alundra, yours truly, and a kitchen utensil to make char kway teow. I still say we would have cleared the last floor if we didn't do the bonus room AND make two key mistakes;

1) Was 'moving back'. We made the mistake of 'backing off'. The mobs do not agro until you go near em, then the agro range is huge. Once they start chasing they will chase you till they get you.

2) Trying to tag the Generals of Eternity first. I believe Frosty's guide was more written with more ppl in mind. With less ppl we should have left well enough alone and headed straight for the back to drop the tower/gates first.

FWIW, the 2nd floor without the book has mobs that hit at Ghost Ship strength level. Which is frankly not too bad at all. The 3rd floor is at that exact same level, and the book DOES NOT reduce damage on the 3rd floor. I believe the book can be permanently skipped as clearing the bonus room does not award any extra boxes.

Poor Rip and his sword... vaporised, ahhhh...