View Single Post
10-09-2009   #18 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Nice too meet you too." She said, shaking Felice's hand. "Uh, same with you all. This is definitely a change...can someone tell me what's going on? This letter or whatever was all torn up and I couldn't read much besides the last line...and the words that started appearing."

"A bard?! In the world Set and I are from, usually only men are bards."

''Funny, the only bard I know is a demon. Just kidding.''

These were some of the things that she heard from these people.

"...These guys are as nuts as those people from Iris's party! "Saving the world," eccentric people that I don't get...just what did I land myself into..."

Louise just finished cleaning up her mess, and got up to see what was the commotion on the other side. Ryan and someone else was there. After Susan introduced herself, she said, "Oh, my name is Louise, it's nice to meet you."

She went to grab some of Alundra's tea when she heard: ''I'm Felice Lithos.''
Louise turned around, but she didn't see Felice. "Unless...no way!" She thought while she saw Ryan was choking.
"Wait...Ryan, are you alright?"