View Single Post
10-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((wtf Flames..."If you decide to refuse to aid me, I have others." That's so out of character for Alundra. I guess it works though, Pixies are great at manipulation. Oh right, and as for Felice, Remember that she looks VERY different, this goes for everyone. Pretty much the only ones that would even recognize her are probably Set and Claire.))

"A bard?! In the world Set and I are from, usually only men are bards." Felice said, in awe.

"Welcome, Susan, and you have my sincere gratitude. I am Alundra, the priestess of this village."

Alundra glanced over at Ryan, smiling.

"It's nice to see you again too, Ryan. How have things been? Care for some tea?" She asked, pulling over two of the several empty cups she had on the table.

--

While Alundra was talking to Ryan, Felice held a hand out to Susan.

"Nice to meet you Susan. I'm Felice Lithos. I have a pretty high respect for bards and the like, I can't make music to save my life."