View Single Post
10-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
LilPhenyl
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNeeSama
you can't call that air skill, as very few skills works, it's almost useless i would say, good only if you're coming from above, but oviously a must if you pvp..
I use it quite a lot when battling monsters. If I'm low on HP and need to push back a crowd, using jump skill + strongest available attack buys me a bit more time... But that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
you can get a mil by around lv 35 if you play your cards correctly

so therefore its not unreasonable to have a bat heart by then

but they're eventually rubbish
If you play your cards correctly. IE: You can get 1m by level 35, but that doesn't mean you WILL (which in most cases, you won't). Bat Hearts also go for more than a mil these days, even though they are eventually rubbish unless you keep upgrading them. But chances are you won't be able to get a decent min/max on them since you'll be upgrading them (that's like, 2-5 durability per upgrade).

In the end, they're not worth it. There's many other things to waste money on that would prove more useful than a Bat Heart. ._."