View Single Post
10-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
FlamesBlader
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

(Hey, no insulting Ryan before he insults you!)
Ryan was in a good mood. ''Two high-bounty men down, more cash for me.'' He looked at the two huge bags next to him. He was about to get his weapons tuned, until a crow flew against his window. ''What the ...?!'' Ryan mumbled. He went outside to look, but the crow wasn't there anymore. Instead, there was a letter. ''What is this ...?''

Then he heard his neighbour ask : ''Hey Ryan, I heard something, you alright?''
''Yeah... I'm fine...''

He opened the letter and started reading. He already knew what the letter contained...
Dear Ryan,
I request your aid. I wish I wouldn't need to, but fate has forced me to. I thank you for saving the princess, but that action did not defeat the forces of evil. If you decide to refuse to aid me, I have others.

~ Alundra

''Oh, so now I'm the heartless eh? I know you can hear this, Alundra, and you also know my answer. Guess I'll just poof there again, huh?''

One short line appeared, a bit below '~ Alundra.'

''Indeed.''

He saw his sight blur. ''There we go... again...''

He found himself standing next to some unknown girl.

''Um, hi...''