View Single Post
10-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"F-Felice!? And Alundra, Setsuna?" Louise stammered out loud. "Oh my gosh, is that you?"

"I guess the world really needs saving, huh...I thought this was just a joke." She turned to pick up the mess that followed her here.

"How are you guys doing? I'm glad to see you guys look fine."

~~~

"Pant...pant pant.." Susan was huffing hard as she ran full speed into Migard [yes, there is a city called that in Latale lol].
"Darn that mermaid room...nearly got myself killed again..." she said cursing under her breath. She finally slowed down and slumped onto a bench, placing her guitars on the other side of the bench.

The wind suddenly picked up, and blew her hair into her face, but as she went to move it, a piece of paper found itself floating right into her face.
"Eh...?" She grabbed it and attempted to read it. It was in a pitiful condition, crumpled, missing words, and rips all over the page.

"What is this...I can't read any of this.." she said scanning the page. However the bottom was strangely clear.

I beg for your help, not just the safety of this world, but for all.

~Alundra

"Uh..what is this? "Safety of all the worlds?" Pfft, yeah right. Who is this Alundra person anyway."

Words began to form under the signature line.
"I can show you, if you like."

"Suuuure, random letter that apparently can communicate with me. I'm bored anyway, and I'd rather not suicide on Kais anyway."

Suddenly she felt her balance give way and the next thing she knew she was flat on the ground somewhere, her guitars falling on her.

"Ugh...not my day, not my day..." she said while getting up, grabbing her sparkling Valkyrie guitar from the ground. When she got up, she saw that she was in a house, with 3 people looking at her.

"...Wait...where the hell am I? And who are you guys?"