View Single Post
10-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Setsuna was busy hunting cards for Felice. After she killed a monster, it dropped a small mysterious package with a letter attached to it. Setsuna opened the letter and began to read it.

"Dear Setsuna,
I prayed that I would not have to write this, but I had no other option. While I thank you and everyone's efforts for saving Princess Azalea, unfortunately the event has occured again. The princess has been captured again.

I beseech your help in saving Princess Azalea once again.

~Alundra"

Setsuna looked at the letter and wondered why the monster was carrying it. As she looked at the letter again, a line appeared under it, and she read it.

Will you help us once again?

"Alright", Setsuna said outloud. More lines appeared on the letter.

Open the package and use the scroll inside.

Setsuna opened the package and took the scroll. She unsealed the scroll and recited the words on the scroll. A warp portal opened right underneath her, catching her by surprise. She watched as the world around her vanish, and she found herself standing on the back of the couch that Felice was sitting on.