View Single Post
10-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Note:Louise will be in purple and Susan in green.]

Louise was busy cleaning up her purse. It's been a while since she has done that, and of course everything is out of order. On the floor was numerous amounts of tools, papers, money, books:you name it, it was probably there. However Louise pulled out a letter, with just "Louise" on the envelope.
"Huh...? Why would I put sealed mail in my purse?" Louise asked herself. She flipped it over and opened the seal. Inside was this letter:

Dear Louise,
I wished that I would not have to write something like this, but I have no choice. While I thank you, and everyone's efforts for saving Princess Azalea, however, unfortunately that endeavor has only stalled what is to come. I sincerely and humbly ask for your help in capturing the one that had kidnapped the princess.

~Alundra

"Um...what?" Louise read the letter again, closer this time. Louise scratched her head and sarcastically said: "I'd love to, but how am I even supposed to get there in the first place?"
Suddenly words formed below Alundra's signature.
"Don't worry, I have that taken care of."

"Wha-?" Suddenly the floor seemed to give way and Louise found herself falling, and the next thing she knew she was on a couch, with her numerous items that she was cleaning out of her bag scattered about the floor. In front of her was Alundra, sipping some tea.