View Single Post
10-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
3v3? Shouldn't you adjust accordingly to how many members sign up? It'd suck to have only 4 teams or something.

Also, wouldn't approximate level be kinda stupid? People will have leveled, some more than others, depending on how much they play/their level.

Some PvP team balance may be needed too. Do you really want a group of level 40's vs a group of level 25's? The 40's have most of their vital skills, while the 25's have a pocketful.

Prizes never hurt either...
I used "Approximate Level" for this because I tend to gain a level everyday and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So I'm basically just having people round up to the level they're nearest to when they apply. As for the teams of three, that's pretty much what I'd LIKE to do if this tournament gets anywhere near as popular as Battlefield of Duelists (my tournament in Trickster Online) was. Besides, Elimination Mode is done in teams. As long as the room's full, people are going to be teamed up. They don't necessarily have to pick their teams, but I encourage them to do so.

Edit: And as for prizes, we'll burn that bridge as we come to it. But my previous tournament only had a prize once. It's for fun and the real prize is the satisfaction of winning. But if I have a prize I can offer to the winner, I will.