View Single Post
10-07-2009   #14 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLuniaX
uhm for the berserker knights. why bother puting SS to lvl 9? if u dont got CMS? nor FF other skills can be used jsut fine at like lvl 6 with SS
I put the wrong skill at 9. Meant to put IMS at 9, but placed SS at 9 by accident.

Posted the correct build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
wtf is this!
AAS: Sieg slashes twice and swings his sword up.

A basic combo starter. This is easy to do on enemies, but can easily be avoided by an invincibility frame or play dead, cancelled by Tia's >>S or countered with Sieg's Counterattack. In air combos, AAS can be used to move a person further away to position yourself or to stall for cooldown with minimal loss of airtime.

lol
a spam not >>S

I've been canceled once or twice by AAS, and I've also seen other people get canceled during AAS by >>S... `-`

Resets:
Sky Slashing
Whirlwind Wave
Iron Hammer
Hurricane Sword
Finishing Blow(if this is a reset why isn't downattk + skill one)
(where's skyslash?)

Hi. Please read the whole thing. And Finishing Blow TS cancel >>A or Finishing Blow Windkick at wall `-` And as the section title says... SKILLS not techniques like space reset -_-;

Commonly used Finishers/High damagers: (this section is useless)
Destruction Fist
Flash Fate (not a finisher and not common either) Not a high damager?
Crescent Moon Sword(not really high dmg.. xcut can outdmg it) Uh... I do 200s-300s per hit. I do 2 hits of 300s with xcut. Obviously 1k damage is more than 600~700
Iron Hammer
Whirling Sword (this is a combo skill, it just happens to be high dmg) As the section says. High damagers
Infinity Meteor Sword (lowest dps out of all the skills) Yet it does close to my level 12 d fist's damage at LEVEL 4

best of all are vs class tips
vs sieg: (do nothing)
vs ryan: (do nothing)

Read the words below the spoilers first -_-; I did not add the info yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
IMS and whirlpool starters can't even be called so.. i dont think i've ever been hit by either

You'd be surprised how many times I've done those starters (Although that was after PD. I forgot that you need to land with blow first so I put that there `-` I'll take that out.

and lol berserk lvl 9 skyslashing is funny
RAWRRRR I GO MADDDD combocombcombo LVL 9 SKYSLASH uhoh.. wut to do now
Answers are in bold. Lunar... your eyes are failing you. :[