View Single Post
10-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Brace For impact - WWC Chapter 2

Recruitment open. 8 slots left

Ragnarok online:
1. Felice Lithos (Mitchi)
2. Setsuna Lethis (Gladiat)
3. Mayu Amrita (Maget)
Lunia
1. Kurt Flier (Krakas)
2. Ryan Hunt (FlamesBlader)
Maple story
1. Thaeres Greenswood (Mitchi)
2. Azthra Greenswood (Mitchi)
Trickster Online
1. Micah Silva (Pedro Romero)
2. Louise Lupi (Sandrie)
3. Caden Lavonette (Mirei)
La Tale
1. Susan Dumia (Sandrie)

Quote:
A princess is in danger, and the universe threatens to be torn asunder.

A long time ago there was a small planet, one filled with mirrors and reflecting pools, and countless windows that gazed to the outside worlds. This world was small, and few lived there, in few small villages where magic flowed free as water.

In the Capital city of Breylan, a castle stood, it's proud stone walls echoed it's timeless nature. There lived in this castle a family that, since time began, had been Watchers guardians that kept a close eye on all that happened within the other worlds. From here they could obsesrve the many magical lands that existed on other planes, from the demon plagued continent of Rune Midgard, to the Mysterious Caballa island, from Victoria Island and it's surrounding isles to the Kingdom of Rodesia, The royal family of the Watchers have kept peace.

However, an evil sorcerer has Stolen away the Princess Azalea, and has sealed the castle on another plane, away from the Watcher homeworld.

By their actions, the multiverse has been torn and ripped, and several heroes have fallen into this world. They will need to learn to combine their efforts in order to save this world and theirs.

Those heroes came and were successful. After freeing the young princess, the legendary warriors were sent back to their own homelands, still retaining their memories of each other and their adventures, Proof that it was not all a dream. They thought that it would be the last time they would see each other. This however, was not so.

Alundra summoned the warriors back to her homeworld, requesting their help on another mission.

The evil that sought to merge the worlds and trap Princess Azalea were merely thwarted, not defeated. Apparently, there is a crystal which is the source or their powers, but there's only one thing that can destroy it: A sacred sword made of the essences of the four worlds which gave life to the warriors of legend. They must now seek out these essences, and destroy the crystal, and the evil force behind it, once and for all.

But...just who is this mysterious force?

The "legendary warriors" all received a special letter, one that could change the world.

---------

The door slammed and a the man sitting at his desk looked up.

"Back already? That was fast."

A tallish, slender woman with medium length raven hair slipped off her heavy cloak and plopped down in the chair in front of his desk in a very unladylike fashion. She smirked and folder her cloak as she crossed her legs.

"Yup. Piece of cake"

"Don't get too cocky" the man said as he calmly handed her a parchment envelope. "You got mail. Doesn't say from who."

She grabbed the envelope and looked at it. It was simple, with her name, "Felice" written in what looked like Lampblack ink, in very beautiful penmanship.

"Ooh, I bet it's that sage I met last week. He seemed like the 'write a letter, maybe poetry' type." She said as she opened the letter.

"So, what's it say? Another admirer for the resident Ice Princess?" the auburn haired man said, smirking.

"No...what...?"

Felice furrowed her eyebrows and read the letter out loud.

Dear Felice

I thank you sincerely for helping my world, and saving Princess Azalea. Time has passed differently in your world than it has for mine, but here, it has only been a week since. I wish this could be a simple 'Thank you, how are you doing' but I fear that is not the case. While we thought you all had stopped the evil that plagued us, it seems that you merely put a damper on their plans. The culprit that trapped the princess is still out there, and we need to find him before he strikes again.

I'm humbly asking if you would like to take part and help keep the many worlds safe.

~Alundra

"See! I wasn't making it up, teacher."

The auburn haired man chuckled. "Well, We magical types see and perfrom stranger things."

Felice rolled her eyes and looked back down at the letter. Below the signature was another line.

Will you help?

"Of course I will" Felice answered softly. As she did, more words began to appear.

Read these words and you will be transported back to my world. They are part of an ancient spell that transcends time and space.

Felice read the spell that followed, and felt herself pulled from behind, and felt herself falling. She landed firmly on a couch -- a very familiar couch. When she looked up, she was on the couch in Alundra's cabin, and said pixie girl was sitting across from her, having tea.

Last edited by Mitchi; 10-16-2009 at 12:17 AM.