View Single Post
10-05-2009   #4721 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

A small heads up on what we are expecting for oct.

"Ntreev also revealed that the Hallow Twins, Nyxx and Noxx, have returned for a limited time starting October 7 through November 4. The popular but obscure twins were specifically created by Ntreev USA, and will return as Voice Pets, and special Halloween items will be available leading up to the holiday... Coinciding with the launch of Episode 5, Ntreev is bringing back the Hallow Twins, Nyxx and Noxx, through November 4. The twins return as Voice Pets, and unique Halloween items will be added into the game's content for a limited time. Players should also be on the lookout for cool and exciting Halloween events during the month of October, and can find out more details by playing Trickster Online: A New Discovery Trickster Online: A New Discovery can be downloaded for free at http://trickster.ntreev.net/. Episode 5 for Trickster Online: A New Discovery will be available for download October 7. "

source:
IGN: Ntreev to Launch Episode 5 for Trickster Online: A New Discovery

I can't wait for their "exciting" english voice pets (sarcasm)

Finally I had finished EP4 last night 3X

I have to say, I do like the story XD. The sad painting indeed...

Last edited by weissritter; 10-05-2009 at 10:39 AM.