View Single Post
06-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Welcome!

Greetings! At first, most people that come to MyMMO Games will probably know me. I'm a long time staff member of the Trickster Online fansite, MyTrickster.net. MT was a very successful MMO community. One of the lessons we learned from MT, however, is that a successful game community cannot limit it's scope to just one game. This is where MyMMO Games comes in.

As new games come out, if there's enough interest we'll create an entire new category for them. Until there's enough interest, we'll at least add a sub-forum under the general "Games" forum. I hope to see this community grow and thrive as MT did.

The forums will be managed by a core of the same professional team that ran MT. There is a bit of a difference in our staff structure, for those that were regulars of MyTrickster:

Site Owners - Site owners/partners. These administrators are the final decision makers. They also pay the bills so they have this right.

Administrators - Responsible for the general administration of the site. Their word is usually final.

Global Moderators - These moderators have overall responsibility for moderating MyMMO Games.net. If there is an issue with the moderator staff, they'll resolve it.

Super Moderators - These moderators are responsible for a main category on MyMMO Games. Off Topic, Guilds, and game categories are examples.

Moderators - These moderators are responsible for the specific forums to which they are assigned.

I look forward to this, and I bid you all welcome!
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]